10/28/05

Should I be talking about - White House or may be about all the flutter in my life? Choices!!!
It will be real easy to dicuss somebody else's problems rather than my own. When it comes to self - there is a switch that's routed through emotional part of some of us, that turns itself on & in the process makes ability to make all logical decisions ineffective.

Maybe Bush & I are not all that different - only difference is he's an ordinary man with average intelligence like me deligated to carry out tasks befitting somebody smarter.

Although talking about myself, ropes in people I deal with & that may be a dangerous thing - after all this the public domain, probably it's safer to talk about what every body else talks about - say politics or sports. But what the heck! I'll include myself - this is about putting things in perspective.

No comments: